|* Region / State:|
|* Post Code:|
XPL1 XILINX LPT JTAG programmer is designed for programming XILINX FPGA/CPLD/FLASH ICs. It is easy to use, has small sizes, and supports wide range of Vref JTAG chain voltages.
· Buffered port for programming JTAG devices. Vref 1.65V - 5.5V
· Programmer is powered by Vref
· 2.54mm pitch 6 pin JTAG header
· Small PCB outline
· With included cable and adapter, it can be connected to any 2.54mm pitch connector and to 2mm pitch 14pin XILINX standard connector
· This cable is supported by XILINXs iMPACT and ChipScope software.
XPL1 has buffer IC’s onboard. They are needed to amplify driving current and to widen the supported voltage levels. Buffer IC’s are connected to 6 pin JTAG header J2, with 2.54mm pitch. Programmer is powered by external Vref JTAG voltage. Vref voltage must match JTAG signals voltage. Programmer can work with Vref from 1.65v to 5.5v. This includes 1.8v, 2.5v, 3.3v and 5v standard signal levels.
Package includes programmer, cable, and adapter for 14 pin connector. Programmer has LPT connector on one side, and 6-pin male header on the other side. Cable has 6-pin, 2.54mm pitch, female connector on one side, and separate 1-pin, 2.54mm pitch, female connectors, for every wire, on the other side. Adapter has 6-pin, 2.54mm pitch, male header on one side, and 14-pin, 2mm pitch, female connector on the other side. JTAG signal locations are marked on the PCB.