|* Region / State:|
|* Post Code:|
FPU2 USB to JTAG/UART converter is designed for programming JTAG devices and for UART communication. It is easy to use, has small size, and supports wide range of Vref voltages.
· FTDI FT2232 USB controller
· Buffered port for programming JTAG devices. Vref 1.65V – 5.5V
· Buffered UART port. Vref 1.65V – 5.5V
· JTAG Vref is independent from UART Vref
· Programmer is powered by 5V from USB
· 2.54mm pitch 6 pin JTAG header
· 2.54mm pitch 4 pin UART header
· Small 28 x 26(mm) PCB outline
· 2.54mm pitch cable included
FPU2 USB to JTAG/UART converter has FTDI FT2232 USB controller onboard. PORT A of FT2232 is configured as JTAG interface, PORT B as UART. Ports are connected to buffer IC’s. Buffer IC’s are needed to amplify driving current and to widen the supported voltage levels. Buffer IC’s are connected to 6 pin JTAG header J2, and 4 pin UART header J3, with 2.54mm pitch. Programmer is powered by 5v from USB, but still, external Vref voltages must be connected. Vref voltage must match JTAG/UART signals voltage. Programmer can work with Vref from 1.65v to 5.5v. This includes 1.8v, 2.5v, 3.3v and 5v standard signal levels. JTAG Vref can be different voltage level from UART Vref.